AdWords
5.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Two Different Affiliates Access

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I was asked a question from a client that is a bit out of my field of expertise. They want to have two different affiliate companies use the same Adwords account, not overlap marketing, same domain, but not have them able to see each other's ads and work on the account. How can this be done?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@David B

No. The only option is to set 2 separate accounts.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Two Different Affiliates Access

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
However, 2 separate Google Adwords for the same domain, aren’t allowed. So, is there no other solution?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@David B

Good point!

HOWEVER; promoting the same product or service to the same targeted audience by the same business entity is not allowed.

So if your client  (the company) were to set two accounts that would be a violation, BUT each account is owned by an affiliate. An affiliate is a "stand alone" business entity.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’