2.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

Trying to revoke my suspended account but in vain

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Adwords Team members,

I am working extremely hard to take my business to the next level doing everything on my own from building the site to its marketing . and I know Google ads can be the pillar stone for any business success. However, my adwords account has been suspended. Initially i wasnt even able to ascertain as to why however from the GOogle merchant centre i got the policy violation-Insecure Checkout. I straightaway went about purchasing SSL, tweaking my site to force SSL on all pages including Checkouts. Submitted my site for review But nothing has happened and the Google India Adwords CC executives dont know anything about this. They just say we cant help you, Pls google team,help me out.Pls. My adwords account ID is 

Customer ID: 633-467-7320 I am attaching the Adwords account and merchant centre accounts snapshots as well as site Webshots which shows Secure Icon
Pls Adwords Community. Iam looking forward for your help in this case. Thanks in advance
Google 1.jpg
Google 2.jpg
Google 3.jpg
The local executives told me you will get a call from Google team regarding review process. But I havent received any call apart from a verification code Call. I can be contacted anytime on my id or +91-8602386061. Pls help me out with this
1 Expert replyverified_user

Trying to revoke my suspended account but in vain

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

As a peer-to-peer help community, we are not able to see or access any accounts or personal information. When a Google AdWords Account is suspended, they send a email with specifics outlined in it. From there, you have to start at the beginning and review and research what it says and attempt to work through it. Depending on how severe the issue, there may not be a way to fix it.

Please use this help file to guide you.

If you feel you have corrected all of the issues (billing, violations of policies, etc.) and would like to file an appeal, please use this interactive web form.

Further, it stated quite clearly before you posted to NOT post account info, personal info, etc., which was for your safety & privacy. This is a public community and no one is able to contact you. You posting this info only invites issues from people posing as Google. You should edit your post and remove all images and test that provides such details. 

If we can answer any specific questions, please do let us know. 

All the Best,

Google AdWords Top Contributor | Google Partner | GYBO | Local Guide | My Profile