AdWords
4.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Trying to log in to adwords account, keep getting told it's not a G Suite admin account.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I try to log in to my AdWords accounts I get this message:

admin.google.com is for G Suite accounts only. Regular gmail accounts cannot be used to sign in to admin.google.com Learn more

I'm not signing in with a gmail account. The user names are both work email addresses and I previously had seamless access to adwords when logged in to Chrome. I tried going through the recommended steps but ultimately ended up right back at this same message.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Trying to log in to adwords account, keep getting told it's not a G Suite admin account.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Harry S;

Ask your G suite admin to authorize access to AdWords. AdWords is not a core G-suite product, and typically admins block access to users.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Harry S,

Please try logging out of all account and clearing the Google Chrome browser cache. Then go directly to Google AdWords https://www.google.com/adwords/ and logging in only with the email account associated with Google AdWords account.

What happens when you do this?

Kind Regards,

James 

Not applicable
# 4
Not applicable

I have the same issue, using FireFox. I am the administrator (as far as I know, as I'm the one that set up our Adwords in the beginning). I've logged out of all accounts and tried using the link provided below - no success. Very frustrated...