AdWords
2.4K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Transferring Google Adwords exam results to my primary Account

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Support,

I gave my Adwords Fundamentals test exam just now. After the test, I realized it was from my second google account and not my primary Account.

I don't want to retake the exam again on the actual account. Is there any way you can transfer the test pass results on to this Google account which is my primary Google account.

adwords.png

Thanks,

Hemanth

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Hemanth B
June 2016

Re: Transferring Google Adwords exam results to my primary Account

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
If this could be done, only customer service would be able. If you are successful, please update us...
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there;
There is no easy way to do that. (Actually, I took the test twice, 2 years ago...).
An alternative, would be to grant administrative access to both accounts to the MCC which is linked to the Partner Portal. This will resolve the issue.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Moshe.

Is there a way to contact Google and get it transferred. I have an active adwords account only on my primary Gmail. The other one is a dummy account created for newsletter signups.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Hemanth B
June 2016

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
If this could be done, only customer service would be able. If you are successful, please update us...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I got the same doubt when i am writing that exam. Once i got certified from Adwords, there is No display of our E-Mail ID. The Adwords only take the information of our First Name and Last Name from Gmail. So, I Certified with my Name, not with my Email ID.. So, No worries with me. Still you are not satisfied let me know,, i will try to resolve it.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi All,

I rasied a ticket on Google requesting them to transfer the results to my actual id.

They did it!!! Respect!

Many thanks Google.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Hemanth,

Can you please share the process for the same as i need to transfer the result from one id to another.

Regards
Abhay Bhalla

Transferring Google Adwords exam results to my primary Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Hemnath, 

How did you raise a ticket with Google? I've been looking around and can't find out how to do that. Trying to switch my exam cert to a different email as well. ~Thanks! Sean