AdWords
2.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Too many campaigns at log in but don't have any?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to log in to invite to view a campaign someone created for me under their account. Tells me too many campaigns associated w MY email to join. But I don't have any. Logged in to adwords, to double check no campaigns, invites me to start first one.
On invite log in keeps telling me my email is associated w too many. Never joined other campaigns to view. Not listed in my account. Please help.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Too many campaigns at log in but don't have any?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Brian,

You likely used the Keyword Planner or something to associate your email address with an AdWords account. Unless you have a Client Manager Account, you can only associate one email address with one AdWords account.

So, you can try the steps outlined here to free up your email address ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-New-Advertisers/How-to-reuse-an-e-mail-address-... ) but please understand that once you associate with this new account, you'll be stuck in that one too.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’