AdWords
2.5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Today I have an alert saying I have 4 ads disapproved

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I follow the help me fix it wizard I can't seem to get it fixed. It is saying reason is style or spelling. I choose guide me to fix it but then get to a box to change and test again but nothing seems to work. I then thought maybe I can just delete that key word but there is nothing that says that, just can change the word and test again?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

Verify that you comply with editorial  requirements;

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6021546?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was there and did that but it doesn't make sense.  All it shows me on all 4 of my ads is: "ceramic grout" I don't know what to do with that, I changed to Ceramic Tile, just ceramic, just grout (then press test again), stayed the same. I noticed the location box doesn't have a location and says "locating" I put an area in there and still nothing. 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

The issue is different. Are you sure the Policy column shows "editorial"?

Editorial refers to punctuation, capitalization, etc.... Not to the text itself.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

It is also possible that Google has mistaken your ads for medical-related terms and the account has been sent into a "manual review" queue, so nothing you do will change the status.  To guard against that possibility, and expedite fixing your problem, recommend you call into Google support when they reopen at 6am PDT Monday.  The number is in the upper right of your AdWords interface, in the "Gear" icon drop-down menu. 

Google recently tightened up what they can accept for medical-related campaigns, I have seen quite a few holds while things go through manual reviews which can take a few days. Usually they can't speed it up, but since your ads are clearly not medical related, they might be able to if that is what's going on.