AdWords
1.5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Today I got an email,  Now what should I do?  Anyone can help me?  Is there any solution?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Today I got an email,  Now what should I do?  Anyone can help me?  Is there any solution 

We're writing to inform you that your AdWords account (customer ID 687-808-4414) has been suspended. This happened because all Google accounts linked to it have been deleted or disabled. When your Google Account is deleted or disabled, you lose access to other Google services tied to that Google Account, including AdWords.

If you did not intend to cancel your AdWords account, please contact our team at the following link to request that your Google Account be restored.
https://adwords.google.com/support/bin/request.py?display=form&contact_type=cantsignin

1 Expert replyverified_user

Today I got an email,  Now what should I do?  Anyone can help me?  Is there any solution?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Mohammad,

I think the last line of the email tells you the solution. Your other option is to contact AdWords Support.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

You mean without contacting Google?

No.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just want to know " Why they disable my youtube channel?"