AdWords
5.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

This is third Adwords account suspended why?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

This is third time in 2 days 3 different (fresh) Adword account suspended in a row. When I appeal for re-activation, this message I receive every time.

"Dear advertiser,

Thanks for your continued patience during this process. We’ve confirmed that your account is in violation of our AdWords policies. Since this decision is final, the account will not be reinstated. Please avoid creating additional AdWords accounts, as they will be subjected to the same suspension.

Our support team will not be able to give you any more specifics on the suspension.

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation."

So what should I do now. Any idea, can somebody help me out ?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
August

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello ;

This means that the account most likely will not be reinstated. The account had been  (re)checked and the appeal declined.

Nothing much we can help with.

Sorry.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
August

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello ;

This means that the account most likely will not be reinstated. The account had been  (re)checked and the appeal declined.

Nothing much we can help with.

Sorry.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: This is third Adwords account suspended why?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Well, the second and third accounts have been suspended because you are doing exactly what Google told you not to do:

Please avoid creating additional AdWords accounts, as they will be subjected to the same suspension.

What was the reason given for the suspension of the original account? It won't be the same message as you shared here, but in an earlier email.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If my website already exist in another Adword but that Adword is not enabled due to payment depletion. What you think it can cause of Adword suspension?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

So, the first account ran out of money, so you opened a new account? That wouldn't make sense unless you were trying to take advantage of coupons that Google sometimes offers to new advertisers.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Actually at first place I didn't aware that my website already using another account, because my partner didn't told me.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

If Google sees multiple accounts promoting the same website, that looks suspicious. Your explanation about how this came about will likely be irrelevant to Google.