AdWords
5.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

This ad group isn't currently available for serving. Please try again later.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am getting this message in a campaign group. "This ad group isn't currently available for serving." Please try again later.I have read about this issue but still cannot solve the problem . A bunch of 317 Websites are giving the same message . Had a perfect traffic from all the websites when suddenly puffff... Ale of them at the same time .CPC on a reasonable even high level

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: This ad group isn't currently available for serving. Please try again later.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi,

Interesting - do you know the status of the ads and the keywords in the ad group?

Try to:

1) Disable all but one ad, change status of your ad group to paused back to enabled
2) Copy the ad group, delete the original and check if the status comes back

Ali

Re: This ad group isn't currently available for serving. Please try again later.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hello;
This error could have several reasons: The most common one, is that you are targeting "too narrow", hence no impressions;
Expand the targeting methods and higher the bid.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

I have copied the whole ad group and made a new campaign but nothing has
changed .

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
The issue is likely with targeting too narrow and low bid,
Expand the targeting;
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi,

Can you screenshot the message you’re seeing?

Ali