AdWords
2.3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

The Fundamentals Adwords Exam is not working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello - our staff are unable to redo the Fundamentals exam because the Take Exam button has stopped working! Anyone else got the same problem? Thanks

3 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Lakatos (Top Contributor)
August 2016

Re: The Fundamentals Adwords Exam is not working

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 14
Top Contributor

Hi guys,

There is a simultaneous thread running on this topic here:

*** Re: Adwords Fundamentals Certification Exam not working ***
https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Partners-Support/Adwords-Fundamentals-Certification-Exam-n...

I offered the idea of changing the language setting from English(United Kingdom) to the English(United States) - copyright Uros S...Smiley Happy - to them for checking out.

It seems to work out for many.

Best,
Lakatos

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,

This may be due to some technical issue related to Internet or any other, though you might have started it.

If the exam has been started, you won't be able to pause the timer after you start taking an exam. The exam timer will continue to count down even if your computer shuts down — so be sure that you won't be disturbed while taking the exam. If you do lose your connection, you can resume the exam where you left off when you’re connected again, but the timer will not stop during this time.
If you don't pass an exam, you can retake it in 7 days.

Get more information regarding the AdWords certification exams here:
https://support.google.com/partners/answer/3153810?hl=en

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Archit. Tried accessing the exam from different networks and computers - the actual fundamentals exam cannot be accessed. The website itself gets an error message when you try taking the exam, so we can't even start the exam.

Essentially the fundamentals exam is currently down and needs fixing before anyone in the world can take it.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Andy,

Just tried to retake the Fundamentals exams a few minutes ago and even answered the first 2 questions, so as to test it. What I can say is that it works pretty fine at my end. I conclude the issue must be geo-specific and hope it will not last long.

Never forget to take or retake your AdWords Fundamentals Exam in due time!

Best,
Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, I'm having the exact same issue. Firefox and Chrome both do nothing when you click 'Take Exam' button. Did it ever start working for you?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hi Claire,

Yesterday, Andy reported issues with the AdWords Fundamentals Exam which did not start for her and a few other forum members. I tested it myself and it worked fine for me. Seems the issue is temporary, technical and limited to the UK.

Best,
Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am facing the same problem..

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
In the UK and have the same issue here. Tried on a Chrome box using Google Chrome and on an iMac using Chrome and Firefox. Just can't get it to work.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Andy,

I'm from Muscat, Oman. I'm also facing the same issue, Fundamentals exam is not working. I tried Search Advertising Exam and I could score the mark.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi All,

I am in sydney, and have the same issue !