2.6K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

Targeting email database

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I have an email database of X million customers for my brand. Now, I want to re-target all these users on GDN or GSN. is it possible?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Targeting email database

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Naren,

Email address comes under personal identifiable information. GDN doesn't work this way. You can target the users using various other parameters like demographics, Topic of interest, Remarketing GDN.

For Google Search Network, you targets users who are actively searching on Google and it's partner websites and taking actions.

Besides AdWords, you might think of some email marketing campaign for your customers.

Re: Targeting email database

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Pankaj,

You are right, it comes under personal identifiable information. But don't you think Google should start this as there are a lot of organisations with a decent database of their customers whom they can re-target with the display medium as it is more effective than emailers. I believe you can do it with Facebook advertising. This is more of a personalized approach wherin one can target a set of people with custom messaging.

I am doing email marketing campaigns however its an action oriented method and completely based on user's will to open and see the message or not.