AdWords
1.5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Taking google to court.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I would like to know the name / address for the google office responsible for google adwords customers in the uk so I can arrange taking them to court, as they have lied, stolen money and acted in a very unprofessional manner for a prolonged period of time.

They are refusing to even release this information, they must know they are in the wrong (which they clearly are and which any judge will clearly see due to the proof available) yet they are burying their heads in the sand and stealing money, ignoring emails and generally acting like criminals.

Is anyone at google honest enough to supply this information?

Bearing in mind the failure to supply said information already looks bad on google, and further delays only help my case when I do find out...

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Taking google to court.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Ken,

In case you insist on your intention, I think you should find the address of the UK Office on the help page linked-to below.

*** Google London - Google UK Ltd ***
http://www.google.com/intl/en/about/company/facts/locations/index.html

I of course do hope that you'll refrain from doing so and have a better advertising experience in the near future. I'd also like to emphasize that while I am answering you based on my best knowledge and experience, this reply should not be considered as legal advice. If you think you need one you should consult an appropriate legal professional in the UK.

Best,
Lakatos

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hmm.

Wouldn't your attorney be able to track this down this information in an instant? I mean a simple Google search will provide you with the locations and addresses of all Google campuses.

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Not went to an attorney yet, don't really need one for a small claims court, plus google has more than one address in the UK and I did not want to have to end up with a claim refused because its the wrong campus or office in the uk. I hope I do not have to go to the hassle, but as google seem intent on burying their heads in the sand they are leaving no alternative really.
It is not much to ask for a company the size of google to honour their promises and deliver services as they advertise and to not waste my time and money.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
>>> google has more than one address in the UK <<<

Sure, but one of them is associated with a phone # where you can ask which one the HQ is.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
I have already asked google, if they cannot reply to an email then I wont
be wasting money ringing them - plus when you are dealing with people who
lie and steal then you want things in writing....

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hmm.... , your choiceSmiley Sad.