AdWords
2.3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Taking google to court.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Lakatos,

Please provide the details so I can take this to court. My informati is being displayed via Google, they have discarded my request, ignored me and then provided even more information via google. 2 Weeks being ignored and still nothing, please provide these details to me as this is not right and google just do not care about their customers. I will also be stopping my Google Adwords due to this reason. Oh yeah, please oh please can you/Google respond to this one. Thanks in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Lakatos (Top Contributor)
July

Taking google to court.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Tim,

You are in complete control of your AdWords account, so please do with it as you please. 

You can also find all of the contact info for Google with this page. It's always present and always there for you. 

Because this thread is not related to help with a Google AdWords account, it is now closed to new replies. There is nothing more to be done here. You will need to contact Google formally, not in this help forum, for any reply you seek.

Best Wishes,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Lakatos (Top Contributor)
July

Taking google to court.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Tim,

You are in complete control of your AdWords account, so please do with it as you please. 

You can also find all of the contact info for Google with this page. It's always present and always there for you. 

Because this thread is not related to help with a Google AdWords account, it is now closed to new replies. There is nothing more to be done here. You will need to contact Google formally, not in this help forum, for any reply you seek.

Best Wishes,

James