AdWords
2.5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Switch from Adwords Express to Adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would like to use Adwords instead of Adwords Express as I need to promote my website using Traditional Chinese. Help!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Switch from Adwords Express to Adwords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
It seems the account is of AdWords express, that's why, you see AdWords Express interface. But don't worry, you can switch it into AdWords account.

What you need to do is that, click on three dots button, which is located at the top right side in AdWords Express interface, then you have to select "View in AdWords" & you will be able to open AdWords interface.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Rakesh, I don't seem to have 3 dots and I have explored every menu option available and "View in Adwords" is not coming up as an option.

I'm currently in the screen where you create an advert. Many thanks, Louise

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi,

Try to sign in the adwords account with a different browser or in the incognito mode.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’