AdWords
4.3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Suspicious Activity in Payments

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

There is no suspicious activity in payments at all. Looks like I have rumbled you and your false clicks.. You can run but you can not hide. I will now submit this for fraud activity to my card provider and also the Police Cyber Crimes. I will also submit my findings to Forums and the alike to disgrace you from taking peoples money and having computerized clicks. You should be ashamed of yourself. Google is not a company that I would have thought had this in them, but just goes to show the greed of Money. I also noticed that all the ads are on live again since I turned them of..
I have never had any issue with Bing Yahoo Msm for ads since they ask for payment up front, and all of the clicks are interactive, unlike the clicks you have sent to me. Not one has any activity on the home page, even to close down a live chat window which blocks half of the page.
Find all of this very concerning and I will share this to all to make people aware!!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Suspicious Activity in Payments

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi John,

I've moved your post to its own thread in the Community, since it was not related to any of the articles you commented on and is a separate issue.

If your account has been suspended for suspicious payment activity, then unfortunately there is little we can do to help here on the Community. However, if your account is not suspended and you need help optimizing your account, then that is definitely something we can help with here on the Community. Please let us know how we can help.

Cassie