AdWords
2.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Suspensions

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have set aside a monthly starting budget of £10,000 for our adwords campaigns yet our accounts are continuously suspended for suspicious payment behaviour.

Four or five years ago I did have a personal account which I might have owed credit on and didn't pay at the time.. because I was broke. Now I'm operating a profitable Limited company in the UK and our budget will likely be in the tens of thousands per month but we continually get suspended before campaigns can begin.

The reason for the suspensions is suspicious payment behavior, yet all of our bank account and card details are correct.

We have of-course appealed the suspension but no one gets back to us.

Does anyone else have experience with this?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Suspensions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Has the debt been paid in full?;

Please share the URL of the suspended account (from that time)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Suspensions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the reply.

I just went to the account and it says balance is exhausted, when I click "fix this" it gives me the option to pay the balance which is only £14 and when I try to do this it wont let me...

I'm not sure how to share my account?

Suspensions

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

First call support to understand if paying the balance due may resolve the issue.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Suspensions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just received the following Email:

Dear advertiser,

Thank you for your continued patience during this process. We’ve confirmed that your account is in violation of our AdWords policies. Since this decision is final, the account will not be reinstated. Please avoid creating additional AdWords accounts, as they will be subjected to the same suspension.

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Sincerely,

Elizabeth