2.5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Joshua,
Thank you so much for taking out your precious time and sending me proof of payment. I appreciate your patience and cooperation through this process.
I have forwarded the details to the Finance Team, allow us 24 hour we are thoroughly investigating your account in order to get it un_suspended.
I hope you will understand.
Its been 48 hours I have received nothing account is still suspended an not only have i paid 61$ for my add i have been patient for going on two weeks over some bogus suspension I have giving everything screen shoot they have asked for but yet I still have nothing an withholding me from services an 61$ that i didn't really have in the first place to be spending so what do I have to show for it please help.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
March 2016

Re: Suspenion

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Lycan,

We do not have access to individual accounts from this community, so in cases of suspension, you will need to follow up directly with the person you have been working with on the AdWords team. They will be able to help you with next steps if there are any, but keep in mind that unfortunately some suspensions are permanent.