AdWords
1.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Suspended adwords account

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey folks, i've had a suspended account with adwords for some time now, I don't exactly know the reason, but it happened years ago (likely due to adsense - which I don't use at all) - I'd like to have the account un-banned so I could start advertising with Google - adwords, I've got lots of awesome campaigns in mind.

I use all google product and would prefer not to make new accounts. I also have a very credible facebook ads accounts for proof of advertising, please let me know whatI co do on my end to get the account unsuspended.

Thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
November 2016

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Rick,

If you still have the same Gmail account you should be able to find the suspension email with a little effort.

If the reason is related to content on your website, and you no longer have the website, the only option is regain control of if and fix the problem. 

Google is very strict about this. One AdWords account per person/business and once you are suspended it can only be lifted by fixing the problem.

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Whenever an account is suspended, an email is sent by Google stating the reason.  You will need to find that email to determine the reason, then carefully follow the instructions provided.  

This is a volunteer, peer-to-peer forum -- we cannot work through the issues to restore an account.  And in many instances, just in my experience, once an account is suspended (depending upon the reason) that ban is permanent. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

the account was suspended years ago, I actually have no idea what the reason is, i just kept using it for my gmail / calendar / youtube. I mean I don't see a reason why it should not be restored

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
November 2016

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Rick,

If you still have the same Gmail account you should be able to find the suspension email with a little effort.

If the reason is related to content on your website, and you no longer have the website, the only option is regain control of if and fix the problem. 

Google is very strict about this. One AdWords account per person/business and once you are suspended it can only be lifted by fixing the problem.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Rick K;

@RobSkelton  "nailed down" the point: A violation must be fixed prior to any appeal. This is a firm Policy by Google. You must gain control of the  site, fix the violation. Only then you can submit an appeal.

If you don't own the site, and can't fix the violation - you cannot  appeal to be reinstated. 

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’