AdWords
5.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Suspended Website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am currently running AdWords for a company that offers business loans for businesses that have been in business for 2 years + and we have found Google AdWords was a rather successful marketing asset in the past month. Until about three days ago, we received an email from Google stating that our website was suspended from AdWords. This is the website link: http://mybizadvance.com/

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dante M
March 2017

Suspended Website

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

I'm disagreeing with MosheTLV on this one - I have worked on similar B2B loan accounts that haven't had problems, and the unsupported business model is short-term personal loans.

What was the reason given in the suspension email?

As MosheLTV said,  the lack of privacy Policy and collecting personal info on a non secured page are serious problems, and also grounds for suspension. 

Also, if you are sending people to this page, it doesn't really mention business loans:
http://mybizadvance.com/apply-now/

View solution in original post

Suspended Website

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

This site has several violations. The primary one is the business model (loans) which  does not comply with the financial services sections of the Policy. (There are other violation  like the lack of privacy Policy and collecting personal info on a non secured page. But the primary one is the business model.)

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/2464998?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Suspended Website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Interesting, thanks for your reply! In terms of the business model, do you think it will be possible to continue running AdWords campaigns after making necessary changes? Or do business loan companies not have the ability to run AdWords?  My Biz Advance strictly offers business loans to businesses that have been around for 2 years. It does not seem that this topic is covered on that page.

Suspended Website

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Please review the Policy requirements for promoting loans

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Suspended Website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I did look through it. My Biz Advance is a commercial loans based business model so I am a little unclear as to what you are referring to when stating "The primary one is the business model (loans) which does not comply with the financial services sections of the Policy." This page states that commercial loans are clear.  Do you think it would be possible that the algorithm that finds the match between sites content and the ad might have gotten confused on some of the ad groups I have running?

Suspended Website

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

I disagree. Your site does not comply with the Policy. 

You must fix all violations  prior to appealing. Suspension as well as appeals for un-suspensions are checked by a human Policy reviewer, not by a bot.

Suspended Website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Got it. I will have to figure out all policies that we are currently violating. Is there a way to find out what exactly must be resolved customized to our situation?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dante M
March 2017

Suspended Website

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

I'm disagreeing with MosheTLV on this one - I have worked on similar B2B loan accounts that haven't had problems, and the unsupported business model is short-term personal loans.

What was the reason given in the suspension email?

As MosheLTV said,  the lack of privacy Policy and collecting personal info on a non secured page are serious problems, and also grounds for suspension. 

Also, if you are sending people to this page, it doesn't really mention business loans:
http://mybizadvance.com/apply-now/

Suspended Website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It seems that this issue was related to disclosures on the website. I have submitted the site for review after making disclosures available on the website regarding My Biz Advance being a third party lender and that there are no fees associated with the service.  I will respond on the chain with an update for everyone's reference. 

Thanks for your response.

Dante Montovano

Suspended Website

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

Hmm... Interesting... Thank you for the update, though I don't think that a disclaimer would resolve the issue.

Please keep us posted.