AdWords
2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Suspended Site

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is removing the ad with the suspended website enough for preventing suspension of account?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kostadin T
April 2016

Re: Suspended Site

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

@Kostadin T

>>" Does this means that one unsuitable ad with inappropriate website prevents me from using Adwords for life ?"
Correct.
Run a search on the community, you'll find many cases similar to yours. Fixing the violation is a MUST.
You'll have to gain control over the site, and fix it.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello;
No. Deleting / removing the ad or stop promoting a site, do not resolve the violation. The violation has to be fixed.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
What if I don't want to change the website? I want to use it in other channels and not adwords as it is.... ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I mean can I create other campaigns and ads with other websites and just keep this with the suspended site removed? Will this be OK?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Simple answer: No. The violation MUST be fixed prior to enabling the site or un-suspending the account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The website doesn't belong to me, so I can't change it. I simply want to continue with other campaigns but you say the account will be suspended... Does this means that one unsuitable ad with inappropriate website prevents me from using Adwords for life ?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kostadin T
April 2016

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

@Kostadin T

>>" Does this means that one unsuitable ad with inappropriate website prevents me from using Adwords for life ?"
Correct.
Run a search on the community, you'll find many cases similar to yours. Fixing the violation is a MUST.
You'll have to gain control over the site, and fix it.