AdWords
1.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Suspended Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So.. I've never used AdWords, never made a payment, let alone did anything with it. I've finally opened up a business - I've had my GMAIL for a little over 8-9 years? something ridiculous anyway.. lol sinec GMAIL has been out basically.

For some reason, i entered all my account information and i just get the error your account is suspended, because they're unable to verify my billing information. I've appealed this for the 6 months.. and just keep getting the same email. It is in violation, decision is final.

I would love if someone could call Google IRELAND and ask them what the problem is, so i can fix it? I have even mentioned how my issue is a little special, my business is between AUSTRALIA & TURKEY. I need to advertise and be billing IN TURKEY (as of 2016). I tried switching things over, is this the issue? If it is.. how can we change it.. ?

Now I'm forced to use a friend's account, and it's just an unnecessary headache. Don't make me create more account please, just fix this issue. 

------

my questions to the experts is.. What violation could i be in? a fresh account, totally updated information. The website itself, is already running Google ads is. In fact my AdSense account is actually quite good, I've had profits come in for quite some time.. 

Yet Google just does not want me to use AdWords? lol.

Can someone please contact ireland on my behalf or .. something? lol. I can't find the INTERNATIONAL number, i tried contacting google in both Australia and Turkey, but they all said the same thing, that IRELAND controls Google AdWords.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Suspended Account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

As a peer-to-peer help community, we are not able to see or access any accounts or personal information. When a Google AdWords Account is suspended, they send a email with specifics outlined in it. From there, you have to start at the beginning and review and research what it says and attempt to work through it. Depending on how severe the issue, there may not be a way to fix it.

I know this does not provide the answer you want/need, however please note that we cannot contact Google AdWords on anyone's behalf. The actual account holder must do so. Please use this help file to guide you, although support has already interacted with you via email and told you what they did. There is no other support contact offered for a suspended account other than the email chain you have used. 

If we can answer any specific questions, please do let us know. 

All the Best,

James

Suspended Account

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

When you mentioned "Google send a email with specifics outlined in it," I totally DISAGREE for this statement.

We just want to solve the problem and have a clean and health campaign as well as prevent the mistake again in the future. Somehow I am still newbies in Google Adword, I haven't use less than 1 month account suspended. Google Adwords teams only mentioned "in violation of our AdWords policies."

When I inquiries what clauses or terms in violation their policy, then they reply this "Our support team will not be able to give you any more specifics on the suspension."

Do you think this will solve the problem?  It sound like "everything is confidential". Since everything is confidential, I suggest MUST spread this information to those First time user who create new Google Adwords. Please DO NOT give any personal information to Google because "everything is confidential".

I inquiries that in politely and beg them for request appeal of this suspended account. Since their Google customer's support teams so rude, no choice MUST boycott this AdWords. 

I think Google AdWords can change another name. This AdWords means AdBanned. It directly look understanding for this.

Suspended Account

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Elegant C,

You certainly have the choice to not use AdWords and to boycott it and any other Google product, too. No one can control that but you. I also welcome your comments and your disagreement with my statement as two people typically do see things differently and based on their personal experiences. 

Please know that there is this interactive form that will allow you (and anyone else) to send their complaints, feedback, suggestions, etc.. directly to the AdWords team (not support). By doing so you will be acting proactively to better the system and get your voice heard. I am not a Google employee or anything like that, so telling me does not achieve all that much. I am merely here to provide free assistance where I can as a giveback to fellow users of AdWords. 

All the Best,

James

Suspended Account

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi J Clemens,

Already feedback to that interactive form on last few weeks. Unfortunately, there is no reply from Google AdWords team. In simple, there is no customer support for the Google (All products and services) OR we write the complaints to the "wall".

Everything just like an "air".

Suspended Account

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Please share the site URL in question.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Suspended Account

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

This URL playstore Rakuma website https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.rakuten.rakuma.android&hl=en

This link does not content any adult, drugs or those illegal selling products. Google Adwords mentioned I "violate policy", meaning that single thing I cannot promote it? Then I sell what?? Close business and declare bankrupt??

Those suspended account users, please visit this thread.

Let's see how you (MosheTLV) all fix the problem!