AdWords
3.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Stop AdWord Management companies from getting our information!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are constantly getting calls from marketers trying to help us "optimize" our AdWords account. Does Google sell our information to these marketers? Is there a way I can help prevent these calls from third party vendors? They waste a lot of our time dealing with them and I'd rather not have to.

Re: Stop AdWord Management companies from getting our information!

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Zachary,

Google is not selling data. Everyone gets these calls. From Optimize Adwords. to Get #1 on Google, to Your Business Listing is being drops etc.

It's telemarketing, robo-dialing.

Possibly add your number to the Do not call list, google the numbers and submit then on those spammer results pages etc. or like most of us, if we don't recognize the number it goes to voice mail, or we hangup as soon as it is a salesmen, or take the call and report them as spammers to the BBB or anywhere else that is appropriate.

Re: Stop AdWord Management companies from getting our information!

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Zachary,

This are opportunity calls. They probably see that you guys are running ads on Adwords and then give it a shot. How know, maybe 1 call from 20 give them a client.

Don't worry about that, Google is not giving any kind of information to them.

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click