5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

Still waiting.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So I'm this far, "We've sent a confirmation email to *******************
All you have to do is click the link in the email to confirm your email address. Your ad will run only after you have done this." How long before I get this email?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Still waiting.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Peggy B,

The email is sent almost right away and as the message states, it was sent. 

Have you checked your spam & junk folders? Are you checking the right email account? 

If you cannot locate the email, please open your AdWords account, click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner and call the phone number shown or click Help (same location) and use another method to interact with support. Since we cannot see or access your account, no one here can help... but AdWords Support can. 

Kind Regards,

Google AdWords Top Contributor | Google Partner | GYBO | Local Guide | My Profile

Still waiting.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Per James, in your Gmail web interface, click on "ALL MAIL" which is listed below "Inbox" on the list of folders on the left (you may have to click on "More" for it to show up).  This will expose emails which may have been caught in the Spam filter, or other filters. It is possible the email you are looking for will be exposed when you look at "ALL MAIL".