AdWords
2.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Site violates policy: We've determined that your site doesn't comply with our site policies.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to figure out why my business site is suspended and can't run adds. The message from google says that "Site violates policy: We've determined that your site doesn't comply with our site policies", but it gives no more reason.

At first there was a mistake because I hadn't switched from the "cover page" to the full website so I guess it was deemed as a parked domain, but I corrected that and I still get the same message. Was hopping to have your guys' input.

I wanted to advertise the opening of my new restaurant to the neighborhood. My add headlined: Upper East Cafe - Coming soon to the U.E.S.

And my site is: https://www.uecnyc.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Suspended Site - Can't figure out reason, please help.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to figure out why my business site is suspended and can't run adds. The message from google says that "Site violates policy: We've determined that your site doesn't comply with our site policies", but it gives no more reason.

At first there was a mistake because I hadn't switched from the "cover page" to the full website so I guess it was deemed as a parked domain, but I corrected that and I still get the same message. Was hopping to have your guys' input.

I wanted to advertise the opening of my new restaurant to the neighborhood. My add headlined: Upper East Cafe - Coming soon to the U.E.S.

And my site is: https://www.uecnyc.com

Site violates policy: We've determined that your site doesn't comply with our site policies.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hmm... Interesting,.... I suspect that the issue is with a landing page with no added value (just an address and phone).

Let me check with Google

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for your help, appreciate it. 

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Theodore K;

Google replied that  your site was enabled. Can you confirm?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’