AdWords
1.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Site suspended :( How do I find out what content was misleading?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Been using Adwords for many years without any issue.  Just found out that ads have stopped running.  Says site suspended for "misleading content".

How do I find our what content the consider is misleading?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Please share the site URL

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Moshe, I got my account suspended because I made an ad to a landing page with an iframe. I really didn't know this was a violation and for sure I will not do it again. How can I get my account back? Thanks

Re: Site suspended :( How do I find out what content was misleading?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Leonardo M;

Please open a new discussion of your case; so it does not overlap with this one. 

Also include in your new post;

• What was the reason for suspension mentioned in the email received from Google. (Look for this email - it is the key for understanding the issue).
  • Please share the URL of the site suspended.

Thank you;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’