AdWords
5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Site policy violations

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please let me know what the violations are so I can fix them.  www.cap-loan.com 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Site policy violations

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Heidi L,

Welcome to the Google Advertiser Community.

Sorry about your disapproved website. Good news is that you can get back on track in three steps:

1. Identify the violated policy: You can see this by checking the status column in your AdWords account dashboard or adding the "Policy details" column. Also, you can check a list of AdWords policies here.
  2. Fix it: Not all policies are fixable. If yours is, do the needful to make your website comply with Google AdWords policies.
  3. Resubmit your website: After the above steps, you will have to resubmit your website for the Google team to review and be sure it is fully compliant.

For more information on what to do to reinstate your website, check here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704383

All the best.

Cheers,

Taslim.

Site policy violations

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi there;
What was the reason for suspension mentioned in the email received from Google? (Look for this email - it is the key for understanding the issue)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’