AdWords
4.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Site disapproved by perfect audience

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

My site www.awesomerei.com has been disapproved by perfect audience and they don't give any reasons even after several times of approach. They bluntly say "Google display network has disapproved it". When I reached out an alternate platform (Adroll.com), they say your site is good to run on Adroll.

Could someone review my website and help me if I can use google remarketing?

Regards,

Ramara

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Yep. This could happen. My experience Perfect Audience  Policy is very similar  to AdWords while AdRoll's is more tolerant / flexible.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you Moshe but Google display network is partnered with perfect audience and Adroll but why on Adroll it's apprved by GDN and not on perfect audience. Any explanaion on this would really fuhelpful.

Regards

Rudy

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Nope; they are not partnered. They are different networks. Each has its independent Policy. Perfect Audicnce adopted a similar Policy to the GDN's one.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’