AdWords
2.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Site Suspension

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have tried to make all changes that could lead to a site suspension. What do I do next?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
December 2016

Site Suspension

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Ramesh S

If you are happy you have rectified the reasons for the suspension, i believe  you can ask for a site review. 

Mentioned in the following article 

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704383?hl=en-GB

Good luck and all the best

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
December 2016

Site Suspension

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Ramesh S

If you are happy you have rectified the reasons for the suspension, i believe  you can ask for a site review. 

Mentioned in the following article 

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704383?hl=en-GB

Good luck and all the best

James

Site Suspension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

James,

Thanks for the reply. I did ask them for a site review but it was disapproved? Well, Google would not tell you the changes that need to made. How do I find that out?

Thanks!

Site Suspension

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Ramesh S

To find out why your site is suspended, add the Policy details column as shown here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704383?hl=en. 

If you feel the suspension is an error, request a review. If your site is again suspended, contact Google and ask why your site is suspended. It could be that it violates any one of Google's policies or that Google mistakenly believes so. If you believe it's a mistake (I've seen this happen more than once), you should call them to discuss. You can find Google's phone numbers by country here.

Best of luck!

Allie 

Site Suspension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I can`t find it out. It is all very confusing!! Can someone tell me by looking at my url?

Site Suspension

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Ramesh S

What's your business and URL?

Allie

Site Suspension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Onsite It Support. Supportlab.us

Regards,

Ramesh

Site Suspension

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Ramesh S

I don't see anything wrong with the site at first glance. It could be Malware, but let's hope not given the nature of your business! Smiley Happy I would escalate it to Google, they're usually able to tell you right away why they suspend a site.

The US phone number is 1 866 2GOOGLE (246 6453).

Allie 

Site Suspension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Allie,

Once your account is suspended, the policy department does not speak to you. I tried to reach out to them. And every representative I spoke to from the adwords department told me that it happened due to one of the pages was down on the website. Unfortunately, that is not the case here. This is getting tricky, I do not seem to get a clear picture as to what changes should I do, to get this up and running.

Can I speak to you over a call??

Regards, 

Ramesh

Site Suspension

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 10
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Ramesh S

I don't work for Google so I can't tell you why their support isn't solving your problem or offer phone support myself. Unfortunately, if you've tried all the avenues I've suggested you may have to create a new account and go from there. Other than that, maybe a top contributor or Google employee on this forum can pull some strings?

Sorry I can't be more helpful!

Allie