AdWords
3.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Site Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

For some reason, I can not get an answer as to why my Google Adwords account I just created keeps coming up as 'site suspended'.

Ad policy says:

- Site Not Working

Can anyone assist????

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Site Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Resolved apparently - I just needed to pay an extra $50 to crazy domains to get myself the S in HTTPS.... Thanks for your support tho Google. Your team on the phone were very quick to answer my call and provide support.

I hope this thread can support others stuck in the same position I was for the last 4 hours!

Cheers,
Luke

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
It's not the S - the site has to be accessible from all locations. There is no requirement for the site itself to be SSL secured. SSL secured is required only on pages collecting personal info (e.g. Payment page when a user provides CC)
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
No data was being collected on the landing page, just a simple opt-in forwarding to an Eventbrite page. I have just requested and paid crazy domains to add the SSL package. Happy regardless, it good to know that the site can gain that creditability. As for making this accessible from anywhere, is this something I need to talk to my host 'crazy domains' about? The contact from Google plainly said that he couldn't see my site as it wasn't SSL (didn't include the S)...

Thanks in advanced,
Luke

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Well... As long as this was resolved - you are fine. But just to set the Policy straight:
If the landing page does NOT collect personal info - it does NOT have to be an SSL. This would NOT be a cause for a suspension.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’