AdWords
3.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Site Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
kindly send this mail to your senior person who can understand and solve the issue

also consider this as a feedback and complaint against dushyant for mishandling the entire situation 

i have been forced to do unnecessary changes in the entire website and my whole campaign and website is suspended since more than ten days

everytime we do the changes , he come with new objection and say do that changes or put this in website etc 

again we do that then , some new things come up . this entire experience of doing the changes has been happening since last ten days

if you have any objections or violation , you should tell one time whatever changes has to be done  

its impossible to keep doing the changes and waiting for new violation and loosing the enquiries for that time being

if this keep on going then i will close this account permanently

i am sure you will send this feeback to higher authority

because of one person mishandling and unprofessional attitude , i should not suffer

i think there are better person who can handle the entire issue in more swift manner and more professionally 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
February 2016

Re: Site Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution