AdWords
2.6K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Signing up for Google Partners

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi users, I am currently managing client accounts with an MCC account. That MCC account is associated with a Gmail address. I am trying to signup for Google partners to 'unlock additional benefits'. However I am greeted with the following message:

Company cannot be verified
Check the spelling of the website and use one of these methods to verify your company.
  • Company email
  • You must have an email at the same domain as your company website. Sign up for Google Partners with an email address.

Do I have to sign up again with Google Partners? Should I now move and associate my MCC account to a new company email address? How do I do that? Please assist so that I may signup and get past this step. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Signing up for Google Partners

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Raymond-Smit;

Check if this help article can be of a help;

https://support.google.com/partners/answer/176793?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Signing up for Google Partners

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
I have figured it out - it was necessary to signup for the partners program with a company email and then to be verified.