AdWords
2.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Should I still get "This Google Account is already associated with the maximum number of AdWords"

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone, 

So after this (New) feature to allow access of an Adwords account event if it is already associated with one. I am still getting the error of "This Google Account is already associated with the maximum number of AdWords".

I assume that now I should be able to send invite to an email which is already attached to an Adword account . Did I misunderstood the statement or this is not valid for test accounts ? 

New! You can now grant someone access to an AdWords account even if they already have access to another AdWords account.

Note: I am doing it for my test accounts because I am doing API integration of Adwords.

Screen Shot 2017-05-10 at 17.52.28.png

Regards,

-Ahsan

Should I still get "This Google Account is already associated with the maximum number of AdWords"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

it still doesnt work.

i invited myself to another email which already has adwords account.

i am able to send my self an invite. i clik accept invitation in email but when i log in to my account. i dont see access to new account.