AdWords
1.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Set up mcc using personal email now cant access it as linked to my business apps address

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I set up a email on google using my work email and set up a MCC using my what google says is a personal email address .....@gwords.co.uk.

Today I registered for business apps and set up my work email which is the same on google apps and changed the dns on mail so that it all links through the apps.

Its now telling me my personal email is linked to the business account which is fine cause it wasn't a personal account. The problem is i try and log into the MCC and it says i already have an account. It says I have replace it with a new email that is a gmail address or set up a new email ...@gwords.... 

If I replace it with a gmail address will that effect the business apps and my business email address 

Thanks

Hannah

1 Expert replyverified_user

Set up mcc using personal email now cant access it as linked to my business apps address

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Hannah,

Thanks for posting to the Community. Do you still need help with this?

We recently launched a feature that will allow you to associate multiple AdWords accounts with one Google login. Have you tried this? I'd recommend having a look at the instructions here and seeing if that will suit your needs.

Let me know if you have additional questions,
Cassie