AdWords
1.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Set up campaign start and end dates

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I created a new campaign today, with the intention of setting the start date a few days from now. There was no option while I was creating the campaign to select when it would begin/end, so I assumed I would need to create the campaign first, then set the dates later.

I know, that, since campaign is active now, I cannot make changes to the start date.

How is it possible that there was no option of setting start-end date in the process of creating campaign?

Thanks in advance!

Sanja

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sanja R
June

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I was considering it a Search network campaign.

In display Network you can proceed with Marketing objectives or No Marketing objectives.

If you go with Marketing objectives, select any objective(Build awareness, Influence consideration, Drive action) by opting the checkbox.

At the bottom, you will find start date and End date under Advanced settings.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Sanja R,

You might have opted campaign sub-type as standard where this option is not available.

You need to select campaign sub-type as All features, there you will find these settings under advanced settings.

Regards
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks @Archit

It may sound silly to you, but I don't see option to change sub-type. Here is the first step in creating the campaign, I don't see any option to change to change campaign type. 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sanja R
June

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I was considering it a Search network campaign.

In display Network you can proceed with Marketing objectives or No Marketing objectives.

If you go with Marketing objectives, select any objective(Build awareness, Influence consideration, Drive action) by opting the checkbox.

At the bottom, you will find start date and End date under Advanced settings.

Regards

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks a lot!!! @Archit

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

You are welcome !

Regards