AdWords
2.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Serious problem about display network campaign. Adds do not start.

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

In the last week I contacted google ads support 3 times ( since monday) but until now I received no answer. 

So I try to ask here (also attach a screenshot to explain better): 

lALOb4fRlc0Br80GXQ_1629_431.png

- More than 2 weeks ago I started a Display network campaign for downlaod app. I made 6 ad groups which each one contains 2 ads.

For 4 ad groups I chose target all apps while for the other I chose 2 targets more specific to the one related to the app (which are shopping and home & garden). So far only the ad groups with target all apps have been showed (though ad text received way too many impressions more than the others) while the other ad groups targeting home & garden and shopping didn't get any impression yet ( and it is more than 2 weks now).

I'd need to understand why the ad groups with target to shopping and home & garden do no start and also why ad text has so many more impression the the other ad groups with same target.

Could anybody help me here?

Thank you very much.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Serious problem about display network campaign. Adds do not start.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Andrea,

For iOS apps in the Apple App Store, the default bid strategy is maximize clicks. Under that automated bidding strategy, my best guess is that - even though they are optional - you did apply way too low maximum CPC bid limits to some of your ad groups that are not competitive enough, and by which those particular ad groups are prevented from accruing performance.

Maybe you have a different bidding strategy?

Best,
Lakatos

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

In the mobile display campaign settings the bid strategy is set to target CPA 3.00$

here I attach few screenshots of the settigns, is there some wrong settigns that could cause this ?

Thx again

lALOcOkCB80C-M0GXw_1631_760.pngScreen Shot 2016-09-12 at 11.20.00 AM.png

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Also the display networks (targets) I chose are:

Screen Shot 2016-09-12 at 11.53.41 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-09-12 at 11.54.06 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-09-12 at 11.54.16 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-09-12 at 11.54.29 AM.png