4.5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

Search Exam

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've attempted to take the Search Exam. When started the first question appeared and the time started to count down, but no possible answers appeared - I couldn't click anything! So finally got an email that I've failed the exam. Could you please advise why is this happening? I need to wait another week now Smiley Sad
Please help!

Maria Georgieva

1 Expert replyverified_user

Search Exam

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Maria G,

Please know that we are really sorry this has happened. There are others reporting this and the Google Engineers are investigating it. Hopefully by the time you are able to retake, the exams will be working correctly. 

I recommend that you call AdWords Support at +1-866-246-6453 and ask them to add your name to the infected list for the testing exams, this will at least give you the option to get notified when everything is back in working order.

When it is time to retake... you should also make sure to use Google Chrome, update it, disable any browser extensions like AdBlock, UBlock, etc.. and log out of your Google account, clear the cache and then log in and take the test.

Please let us know how things go.

Kind Regards,

Google AdWords Top Contributor | Google Partner | GYBO | Local Guide | My Profile