1.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Sea gar Charters

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am looking to put my account on suspension for several months or canceling it all together.  How do I go about it without going through my credit card company.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Sea gar Charters

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Daniel D,

I presume that this is the listing for your business?

a) Name: Seagar charters

b) Address: 500 Atlantic Ave, Wells, ME 04090, USA

c) Google Maps URL: https://www.google.com/maps?cid=17705242878187112107

If yes, the listing is verified.

But, I'm clueless as to why you'd like to intentionally get your listing suspended, or what it has to do with your credit card company?

So, if you could elaborate, we could try to help.

Thank you.

Re: Sea gar Charters

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am a seasonal 12 week a year charter business and don't feel I am getting my monies worth.

Dan Durgin

Sea gar Charters

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Daniel D,

Google My Business is a free service, as evidenced by this help article: Google My Business Help -> Add or claim your business listing:

”To add your business information to Google Maps, Search, and other Google properties, you’ll need to create a Google My Business listing (or get access to one, if it already exists). Manage how your business information appears across Google, including Search and Maps, using Google My Business—for free.”

Do you mean that you are paying someone to manage your listing, or that you are advertising your listing using AdWords, or both?

Thank you.

Re: Sea gar Charters

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Using ad words

Dan Durgin

Sea gar Charters

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Daniel D,

I'm afraid, this forum is only for issues related to https://businss.google.com.

Just tagging @James_Clemens to see if he can move this post over to the AdWords forum and assist you further.

Thank you.

Sea gar Charters

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi Daniel,

With AdWords, you are always in control of any and all actions and there is never a problem with pausing and enabling campaigns for any length of time. 

Please note that canceling the account is more severe but you can do so with this information. If you plan to use the account again, I would not cancel it... but merely pause all keywords, ads, ad groups and campaigns. This will shut down action and associated costs, too. The account will sit there and then, when you are ready, you can enable the elements and be back in action. 

If you need any further help, please do let us know.

@Time Lord, thanks for your help and for flagging me with this. 

Kind Regards,

James

Sea gar Charters

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Thanks @James_Clemens.