AdWords
2.3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Resetting AdWords Data?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there a way to reset the campaign data in an AdWords account for a singular campaign? My conversion tracking somehow got messed up and reported when it was not supposed to. As a result it is giving me highly inflated conversion numbers which is making it hard to determine a profitable bidding strategy. 

I want to reset the numbers for this campaign as I have fixed the conversion issues. However, I dont want to create a new campaign and loose my rankings. 

Thank you. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Resetting AdWords Data?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Philip,

Adwords has not yet provide users the facility to edit the campaign data. Smiley Happy

regards,
Ujjwal

Re: Resetting AdWords Data?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Philip,

I would first ensure that your conversion tracking issues have been solved and corrected. From there, you can continue with your existing campaigns and skip using any conversion based bidding until you gather enough valid conversion data. You'll need to keep this date in mind though, as the point where your conversion data become relevant.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’