AdWords
3.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Remove my account from MCC & Other Adwords accounts (have Admin access)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm currently set up as an Administrator in two MCC accounts, and one other account (two other accounts I have standard access)... I've followed the advice here to try to remove myself from the three that I'm admin of:

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/AdWords-Account-Issues/Can-I-remove-myself-from-an-adwords...

which links here:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6372672?co=ADWORDS.IsAWNCustomer%3Dfalse&hl=en

But the option to 'Terminate Access' for myself simply isn't there as an option.

How do I do this?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Chris U
July

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

You can't terminate yourself if you are logged in with the same account.

Either grant someone else admin access and terminate yourself by login the newly assigned admin or request the other user(already with admin access) to terminate your access.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Chris U
July

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

You can't terminate yourself if you are logged in with the same account.

Either grant someone else admin access and terminate yourself by login the newly assigned admin or request the other user(already with admin access) to terminate your access.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Seems a weird set up by Google but thanks for your answer.