AdWords
6K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing Feeds still in pending review

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I would appreciate it If you could advise me on the following issue.

I am currently running an eshop with healthcare and food supplement products in Greece. I created csv feeds for the remarketing campaigns more than a month ago and the feed products remain in pending review till now.  I have contacted the google adwords support team over the phone and they were only able to inform me that there might be some categories or links or pages in the website that contain products that are not allowed by the Google policy. 

Unfortunately, I do not know which links in the site might be causing the problem neither how to exclude them if this is the problem.

Could you please advise me on how to appropriately resolve this issue? What could be the right approach?

Thank you.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Google does not disclose this information. You have to review the products and verify compliance.

A sidenote: health care and food supplements are very sensitive issues. Any claim that does not meet common scientific practices (e.g. Claims suggesting healing  or cure properties  or benefits)  - are not allowed.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello MosheTLV,

Thanks very much for your answer. So you advise me to focus on checking the products of the feed (csv) rather than the website content itself? Right? I am saying this because I created a feed with only ten products regarding women's make up to test it out two weeks ago and the feed still remains under review. In case everything is fine how long does it usually take to have the feeds approved?

Thank you.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Both, the site and the feed must comply.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’