AdWords
4.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Remarekting and SEO

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HI, i just want to ask something about Remarketing tag and SEO. 

My website builder provider had told me that once adding the remarketing tag to my website this may affect the SEO of my website. 

I had been searching for results but couldn't find. Can you please inform me if this is true or not? 

Thanks 

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Middle East S
July

Remarekting and SEO

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi there, we have been tracking remarketing tags and SEO alongside each other and we have seen no adverse affects of adding the remarketing tag.  We have actually improved our SERP positions through our SEO work and dont believe the adding of this tag slowed it down any.  The only thing we think it could affect is load time of the page, this is something you need to keep an eye on when adding lots of external tracking to your site.

View solution in original post

Remarekting and SEO

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Remarketing is basically the process of tagging people who visit your site, then targeting them with banner ads after they leave your site.

It gives you the opportunity to appear in front of people who had already expressed an interest in your brand as they go about their business on the web.

According to me remarketing provides below opportunities:

1. Turn abandoners/bouncers into leads
2. Increase brand recall (and thus increase branded searches)
3. Increase repeat visitor rates and engagement
4. Increase the effectiveness of SEO and content marketing

To know more About Remarketing

Hope this will help.

Thanks,

Aslam

Remarekting and SEO

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for your reply,

Yes I know what is remarketing, I was checking if it affects the SEO or not

Re: Remarekting and SEO

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok Good Luck Smiley Happy

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Middle East S
July

Remarekting and SEO

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi there, we have been tracking remarketing tags and SEO alongside each other and we have seen no adverse affects of adding the remarketing tag.  We have actually improved our SERP positions through our SEO work and dont believe the adding of this tag slowed it down any.  The only thing we think it could affect is load time of the page, this is something you need to keep an eye on when adding lots of external tracking to your site.

Remarekting and SEO

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks a lot that is really helpful.

Remarekting and SEO

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi @Middle East S,

Though there is no direct relation between these but indirectly remarketing may result with increased traffic on the website.

After seeing your remarketing ads, affinity audiences may access your website to know more about you, your services/products.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Remarekting and SEO

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

There is not a direct link between the two, except the change is terrific (if happens at all)

The SEO and AdWords re-marketing are different and independent algorithms.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’