For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Regarding Google adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

sir  i cannot to access adwords its directed to adwords express. how ca i solve that

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ajmal a
April

Regarding Google adwords

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Let's try logging out of your Google account from your computer and also clearing your browser cache. Then, visit Google AdWords i.e. https://www.google.com/adwords/ and then logging in with your Google account.  

If you are still redirected to AdWords Express, in the upper right corner of the screen, there is a drop-down menu link "Go to AdWords." Do this if the above solution do not work.

If both not work, you have to be contact AdWords Support, and have them look into the issue and help you remove AdWords Express and set up an account with AdWords.

Good luck Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ajmal a
April

Regarding Google adwords

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Let's try logging out of your Google account from your computer and also clearing your browser cache. Then, visit Google AdWords i.e. https://www.google.com/adwords/ and then logging in with your Google account.  

If you are still redirected to AdWords Express, in the upper right corner of the screen, there is a drop-down menu link "Go to AdWords." Do this if the above solution do not work.

If both not work, you have to be contact AdWords Support, and have them look into the issue and help you remove AdWords Express and set up an account with AdWords.

Good luck Smiley Happy

Regarding Google adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

still it's not working. already reported but did not get any reply 

Re: Regarding Google adwords

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok...then create a new account Google Adwords

It will saves your time.