AdWords
5.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Reason Why my Account is suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello ,

I have created my Adwords account two months ago but didn't run any campaign because my card didn't accepted. I applied to my bank for another card that can use for online purpose. After two months before i check on desktop (that my account is suspended) i use the mobile app of Adwords to load funds from my new card. Funds are loaded but when i checked on desktop i really shocked to see that my account is suspended for some terms violation. I didn't use this account before then which term i violate i didn't get it.

Now i need to contact the support for my issue but didn't find any email use to contact the support.

Note: i am from Pakistan so i am not able to contact through telephone.
Thanks

Re: Reason Why my Account is suspended

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Muhammad,
Most probably your adwords account has been suspended due to billing information you have provided, or the credit/debit card which you had provided that has been declined by your bank so google considered it as wrong information provided by you. You need to add a new debit card /credit card details and fill reconsideration form

https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/site_policy?hl=en&cfnti=lang.check_suspended_site&cft=3

Thanks
Vivek

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Vivek,

Thanks for your answer. i already mention that now i have use my new card and it load funds as well. i has been 6 days left but account is still suspended.
Regards

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Second the form you have provided is use for suspended site but i didn't create the campaign yet.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Dear
Please fill that form you will get the positive response from google tech
team, they will guide you what to do next.

Thanks
Vivek