AdWords
2.6K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Re: Adpreview

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have exact same problem,reports show everyday clicks and impressions, some days 25 clicks , but in adpreview tool it keeps saying, could not be showed, your add will be only showed in your selected area, well i have chosen for example UK, so im changing domain to .co.uk and location to uk in addpreview still says the same, in adpreview used to show it before but now im not seeing it anymore.

My question is regardless if my bid is too low, should i not be able to see my ad in preview tool to be happy its all working?

I have a real estate business, so i dont expect every click to bring me a customer , but for the last even 200 clicks i have not got a query.

Can anybody help? im thinking of stoping all the adds, i keep paying, already in 200 euros but no results.

additionaly landing page works, relevant info, easy to navigate, ...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adpreview

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

If the clue is associated with geo-targeting, chances are we cannot reply to the query without further clarification on your part and/or relevant screenshots.

"... if my bid is too low, should i not be able to see my ad in preview tool to be happy its all working?"

Not, it should not. That would be misleading via indicating a sufficiently high ad rank.

"... for the last even 200 clicks i have not got a query... "

That's an issue with relevance between your current ad copy and the website. If you think the CR is too low for your industry you should refine the ads and/or the website so they get more related to each other.

Best,

Lakatos