2.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

Raping the public constantly with adds!!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

siriusly, how can this be leagal, its worse than x rated sites with all these adds. U cant go on line anymore without getting all these crappy adds and info u dont want or need. I dont recall giving u permission to use my broadband and litter it with useless information, problem, yes, i pay for it not u! Im getting really tierd off ur constant abuse of us, us private consumers. Its a constant rape. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Raping the public constantly with adds!!!

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Peter H;

The ads are part of  our online life as they are  part of our "off line" life (e.g. Billboards, TV, radio,)

However, you can opt out of certain types of ads by Google  by customizing your ad performance  in the following link;

Several companies (in addition to Google) take part in a European  advertising initiative, which allows users to customize ads shown  "in one location".

Read more about the European   advertising initiative:  "your online choices" in the following link;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’