AdWords
4.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Problems Linking Google Analytics and Adwords Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello!

I have an Adwords MCC account and admin permissions for an Analytics account but I can't seem to get them to link. When I go into Adwords > Linked Accounts and hit "View Details" for Google Analytics, it shows that everything is turned on (see attached image.) However, if I go into Tools>Conversions>Google Analytics it tells me there are no Google Analytics goals to import because either I need to link Analytics and Adwoadwords link.JPGrds, or I need to create goals in Google Analytics.. There are definitely goals in Google Analytics. Can someone help me out and show me what I'm missing so I can import Analytics data into Adwords?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Problems Linking Google Analytics and Adwords Account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Ardyce T what are your settings in Analytics?  You'll need to enable data sharing in Analytics and ensure AdWords is linked from the Analytics side as well.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Re: Problems Linking Google Analytics and Adwords Account

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HI Jon,
Yes data sharing is enabled within Analytics and Adwords is also linked
from the Analytics side.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Ardyce T,

Please do not post your personal info 'signature' in your posts here. It goes against the terms of service. No one here needs to see that to provide you expert care of your AdWords needs. It actually makes your request for help seem less genunie and a ploy to promote your services. We are all professionals here. 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Oh shoot sorry! I think it was because I replied via my email rather than directly through the forum. 

Badged Google Partner
# 6
Badged Google Partner

Double check and make sure you have the right account and profile. With an MCC, if every property view is labeled "all web site data", sometimes wires can get crossed. Smiley Happy

Tom