AdWords
5.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Problem using planner to research keyword's?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello all, I used to have an adwords campaign years ago. Now I am trying to use the planner only to research kw's but when I am getting an error message showing as below, can anyone help please?

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines. This was done in order to remove a screenshot that included private information such as an email address, an account ID, or similar
Please feel free to re-post the screenshot after having removed or entirely obscured any and all information that has the potential to put your accounts and/or your privacy at risk, when published in a public forum. Thank you for your understanding.

Re: Problem using planner to research keyword's?

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
HI,

The problem is that you have checked hide keywords in my account and in my plan, turn them to show keywords in my account and in my plan. it will help you show the keywords and search volume

Regards,
Manish

Re: Problem using planner to research keyword's?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, thanks for replying but that doesn't seem to be the issue, as the attached screenshot shows, I have turned on both options?

Screenshot_10.jpg