AdWords
2.4K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Problem in AdWords - Locations Reach Numbers Estimations are Showing Same Numbers ?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If we add New Locations in Any Campaign Type in AdWords, Locations Reach Estimations Number are showing same results. e.g. United States, UK, Australia, Germany, Saudi Arabia etc with 5,990,000 Numbers. Please have a look....and sort out this issue with correct numbers.

US.PNGUK.PNGAustralia.PNGCanada.PNGIndia.PNGSaudi Arabia.PNG

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Problem in AdWords - Locations Reach Numbers Estimations are Showing Same Numbers ?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
I'm seeing the same numbers. It looks like all places (even cities like London) that should have a higher number than 6 million are showing

Clearly it is wrong, however it is unlikely to cause any problems while we wait for it to be fixed.

Re: Problem in AdWords - Locations Reach Numbers Estimations are Showing Same Numbers ?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Chandan for pointing out the issues.. I am also facing the same issue. There might be issue with the interface and we are not able to find Estimated reach.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes I'm also facing the same problems in all the campaigns. Google should fix this problems ASAP.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Generally AdWords users will select a region because that is the region where they want their ads to appear. I only ever look at the reach number to double check I have selected the correct region (sometimes it is unclear whether you are getting the entire city or not).

I don't think many AdWords users would say, I need to reach 10 million people and then look for regions that suit...

As long as it is just the 6 million+ places affected, I don't see it as anything to be concerned about.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes RobSkelton, If You're Advertising in Search with Major European Countries like Germany, Australia, Canada, USA, UK etc. You've to look and cross check Your Reach Estimation as there are very much Competition and High CPC to Rank Higher.

So in my Approx. 7 Years of Advertising Experience in AdWords Reach is also an Important Factor to Track Traffic Estimation and Traffic and Your Advertising Cost varies Country-wise to get more granular Results from Your Campaigns.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Now, Google has Rectified Every Location - Country, City, Region and Postal Code with their Exact Reach.

But it's clear there were problem in Location REACH DATA CALCULATION INTERFACE OF GOOGLE.