AdWords
5.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Primary payment method in Australia is CC, but advt wants to pay with Bpay.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Advertiser has closed her credit card and now wants to pay only with Bpay. But System would charge her card (which is not active anymore) and it would be declined and ads would stop running. I have suggested to make the payment through Bpay and let the balance be in credit so that system does not charge the primary method of credit card. Please advise if it is the right way or we can go about it differently?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;

Here are the payment method payments available in Australia;

The system would first make an attempt to charge the primary method;

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375433?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, 

Thanks for your prompt reply. However, I have gone through the page you have mentioned. My question still remains the same, if we can still make the payment through BPay (we credit the account before 30 days or before threshold limit) without charging the credit card (as it does not get declined again as it is not active anymore) as primary method. 

Thanks

Piyush