AdWords
2.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Postal code Format is not recognized

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi i would like to ask if how can fix this problem about billing registration in adwords planner when i was trying to register in billing always postal code format is not recognized even those postal are correct.. how can i solve this issue thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Because there are many countries with different postal code systems, I don't think anyone could answer the query before you specify your whereabouts and disclose more specifics about what you entered.

Best,

Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I saw some answer in other posted here but i dont see any solution for this..  why google not fixing this issue since i am one of the newbie about adwords.. planning to advertise my website.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @arvin o,

Welcome to the Google Advertiser Community.

Sorry about your postal code issue. I know how it feels when you can't get past registration for something important to your business because of small glitches like this.

Please let us know where you were using AdWords from and what postal code you were trying to register with. Maybe these information will give us more clue as to how to approach your question.

Alternatively, if your region does not have a recognized postal code, try using 00000 and see if it works.

Awaiting your response.

Cheers,

Taslim

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am from philippines pasig city and i am using postal code of 1600 pasig. 

Thanks for help me i will try that code and maybe will work.. update soon if its working or not